CareersDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Technical Operations Administrator
If you’re the administrator we’re looking for a Technical Operations Administrator.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and conscientious.
- You’d be described as being courteous, having high standards and yet are a relaxed team player.
- Reporting to your Line Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of asbestos survey reports with general office duties.
- You will have data entry and windows based program skills and a high attention to detail.
- You will have excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritise workloads.
- Most importantly you will have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will be ready to learn as we teach you to be responsible for and how to generate reports from onsite collected data.
- You will also be ready to be taught how to prepare project plans of work which will require you to gain knowledge within a highly regulated industry.
Hours: 09.00am – 17.30 hours with 1 hour unpaid lunch. Working 37.5 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Our guarantee to YOU
- High speed & efficiency
- Highest customer service
- Highest safety standards
- Highly trained team
- Extensive insurance cover
- Fully HSE licensed
- Fully accredited & certified
- Same cost nationwide service
- Easy to understand advice