Careers: Asbestos Removal SupervisorDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Asbestos Removal Supervisor
Do you want to be more than just a number?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing team who care about you?
Do you want to learn and grow in a fun environment?
We offer that, great packages and more.
- are used to going the extra mile to deliver what’s needed;
- really care about and take pride in everything you deliver on the job;
- can figure out how to deal with challenges and come up with solutions;
- want more and are prepared to work for it;
- want to make a difference to those around you.
- work together tirelessly building a great environment to work in;
- are excited and proud, of where we are and where we are going;
- promote within and love seeing individuals achieve more;
- focus on continual improvement for the team and company;
- are very different. Just ask one of our team.
The Company: Oracle Solutions
We have been in the asbestos and associated industries for more than 10 years. There is a team of more than 50 asbestos professionals which continues to grow month by month. Oracle are accredited, licenced and certified to the highest level. Those that run and manage the company are the team members that have helped build it. Every director and senior manager at Oracle have been promoted from within. That’s why we have the best team in the industry.
The Position: Asbestos Removal Supervisor
We are looking for Asbestos Removal Supervisors to join the team.
We need Asbestos Removal Supervisors and have vacancies at all levels.
So long as you:
- have held your Asbestos Removal Supervisor qualification for at least 6 months
- have been Supervising within a quality asbestos removal environment during that time
- Hold a full UK driving licence
If the answer to this is YES
Then there is a big opportunity for YOU!
Our head office is in Kettering, Northamptonshire. We work throughout mainland UK and have team members based in various locations.
We have a unique system of grading and packages. That means the grade you start on will be dependent on your experience and ability. We are constantly working with You. It gives you the freedom to work through the grading system and hit a level of your choice. It’s up to you!
Here’s an example of our “Gold Level” supervisor grade:
- Pay £39’000 per year (£150 per shift)
- Bonus incentive scheme
- Mobile phone
- Plus, all the usual benefits, annual leave, pension etc
If you want to know the grade and details your starting package would be then send us your CV and we will send you the full details. If you don’t have a CV ready to go, then just complete the form below.
Don’t miss out you have nothing to lose. This could be the change or career move you’ve been looking for.