CareersDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Asbestos Removal Operative
Do you want to be more than just a number?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing team who care about you?
Do you want to learn and grow in a fun environment?
We offer that, great packages and more.
- are used to going the extra mile to deliver what’s needed;
- really care about and take pride in everything you deliver on the job;
- can figure out how to deal with challenges and come up with solutions;
- want more and are prepared to work for it;
- want to make a difference to those around you.
- work together tirelessly building a great environment to work in;
- are excited and proud, of where we are and where we are going;
- promote within and love seeing individuals achieve more;
- focus on continual improvement for the team and company;
- are very different. Just ask one of our team.
The Company: Oracle Solutions
We have been in the asbestos and associated industries for more than 10 years. There is a team of more than 50 asbestos professionals which continues to grow month by month. Oracle are accredited, licenced and certified to the highest level. Those that run and manage the company are the team members that have helped build it. Every director and senior manager at Oracle have been promoted from within. That’s why we have the best team in the industry.
The Position: Asbestos Removal Operative
We are looking for Asbestos Removal Operatives to join the team.
We need Asbestos Removal Operatives and have vacancies at all levels.
So long as you:
- have held your Asbestos Removal Operative qualification for at least 6 months
- have been working within a quality asbestos removal environment during that time
- Hold a full UK driving licence
If the answer to this is YES
Then there is a big opportunity for YOU!
Our head office is in Kettering, Northamptonshire. We work throughout mainland UK and have team members based in various locations.
We have a unique system of grading and packages. That means the grade you start on will be dependent on your experience and ability. We are constantly working with You. It gives you the freedom to work through the grading system and hit a level of your choice. It’s up to you!
Here’s an example of our “Gold Level” operative grade:
- Pay £28’600 per year (£110 per shift)
- Plus, all the usual benefits, annual leave, pension etc
If you want to know the grade and details your starting package would be then send us your CV and we will send you the full details. If you don’t have a CV ready to go, then just complete the form below.
Don’t miss out you have nothing to lose. This could be the change or career move you’ve been looking for.
Our guarantee to YOU
- High speed & efficiency
- Highest customer service
- Highest safety standards
- Highly trained team
- Extensive insurance cover
- Fully HSE licensed
- Fully accredited & certified
- Same cost nationwide service
- Easy to understand advice