Careers: Asbestos Surveying ConsultantDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Asbestos Consultant (Surveying)
Up to £39k….Interested? Read on:
If you have experience as a surveyor only still read on, this may be the opportunity for you to grow into something more!
At Oracle we run our asbestos surveying, training & consultancy department very differently. Our Asbestos Consultant’s are multi skilled in all aspects of asbestos consultancy, including conducting asbestos surveys, delivery of asbestos training, asbestos contaminated land services, asbestos management, asbestos removal, and generally working with our clients on all things asbestos. A combination of excellent technical asbestos related knowledge and customer facing skills will be essential to this role.
Our consultants are much more than just asbestos surveyors, meaning no two days are ever the same, and are trained to a level where they can deliver the needs of our clients. You will work closely with the Operations team to ensure the smooth delivery of our site-based projects throughout the UK. You will also have responsibility for training less experienced members of the team, to ensure they reach the same high standards you set.
You will have experience in delivering asbestos related training, including Asbestos Awareness and Non-Licensed Asbestos Removal training. An excellent knowledge of the asbestos regulations will be required and utilised to ensure our clients achieve and maintain full legal compliance. You will also work closely with our Quality & Technical manager to ensure elements of our UKAS accreditation (inspection body No. 4600) are maintained and delivered to a high standard.
A driven attitude and the ability to identifying opportunities, generating new business leads, and continually promote the services of the company will also play an essential part to this role.
We have been in the asbestos and associated industries for more than 10 years. There is a team of more than 70 asbestos professionals which continues to grow month by month. Oracle are accredited, licenced and certified to the highest level. Those that run and manage the company are the team members that have helped build it. Every Director and Senior Manager at Oracle have been promoted from within. That’s why we have the best team in the industry.
What we are looking for:
You must have:
- Previous experience working as an Asbestos Consultant (or as a minimum a surveyor) for a UKAS accredited company. We have a grading system in place for our Consultants, therefore your package will be reflected in your skills, experience and the value you can bring to the company.
- P402, P403 & P404 (or equivalent) essential. P405 and CoCA desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of the asbestos industry and associated regulations including asbestos surveying, removal, training, consultancy, analytical and contaminated land services.
- Proven track record of delivering large scale asbestos surveying projects.
- Proven track record of delivering asbestos training services, although training will be provided.
- Experienced in statutory asbestos management requirements, including production of asbestos management plans, although training will be provided.
- A good understanding of asbestos related contaminated land issues, including Asbestos in Soils and Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) sampling.
- Experience in a customer facing role with confidence in client meetings.
- A good understanding and standard in the main Microsoft packages.
- A strict requirement of the role where no negotiation will be held is that you are located within a 1 Hour drive from our Head Office or alternatively you are willing to relocate.
If the answer to is YES to all of these then there is a big opportunity for YOU!
Our head office is in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Dependent upon ability, experience and what value you can bring to the company.
- Pay £39,000 per year
- New business generation bonus scheme
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Plus, all the usual benefits, annual leave, pension etc
If you want to know further details then please send us your CV and we will send you the full details. A CV is required and must detail all of the minimum requirements, what you have done and for what organisation.