CareersDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Asbestos Surveying / Consultancy Contracts Manager (Commercial Manager)
Up to £45k + uncapped bonus! Interested? Read on:
At Oracle we run our asbestos surveying, training & consultancy department very differently. Our Commercial Managers take control of all commercial aspects of the department dealing with inbound enquiries and providing quotations, attending site & client sales meetings, generating new leads and business opportunities, and continually promoting the services of the business throughout our client base. A combination of excellent commercial and technical asbestos related knowledge will be essential to this role.
Commercial managers will work closely with the Operations team to ensure the smooth transition and delivery of our site-based projects, which includes the usual day to day fire fighting that comes with this type of service. Commercial managers are responsible for ensuring all elements of the company’s Sales & Marketing plan is delivered to ensure the continued growth and success of the department and will be used to working in a high pressured, reactive and target driven environment, where speed of delivery and excellent customer relationship skills will be essential.
The Company: Oracle Solutions
We have been in the asbestos and associated industries for more than 10 years. There is a team of more than 70 asbestos professionals which continues to grow month by month. Oracle are accredited, licenced and certified to the highest level. Those that run and manage the company are the team members that have helped build it. Every Director and Senior Manager at Oracle have been promoted from within. That’s why we have the best team in the industry.
What we are looking for:
You must have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a previous high level asbestos consultant or commercial role.
- Excellent knowledge of the asbestos industry and associated regulations including asbestos surveying, removal, training, consultancy, analytical and contaminated land services.
- Proven track record of generating new business leads and delivering sales targets.
- Experience in a customer facing role with confidence in client meetings.
- Experienced in basic numbers and commercial elements of projects.
- A good understanding and standard in the main Microsoft packages.
- A strict requirement of the role where no negotiation will be held is that you are located within a 1 Hour drive from our Head Office or alternatively you are willing to relocate.
If the answer to is YES to all of these then there is a big opportunity for YOU!
Our head office is in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Dependent upon ability, experience and what value you can bring to the company.
- Pay £45,000 per year
- Performance based Bonus scheme – uncapped
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Fully expensed vehicle or personal vehicle allowance – Your choice
- Plus, all the usual benefits, annual leave, pension etc
If you want to know further details your then please send us your CV and we will send you the full details. A CV is required and must detail all of the minimum requirements, what you have done and for what organisation.