Commercial Asbestos SurveysProviding a full range of asbestos surveying services to businesses throughout the UK.
There is clear guidance in current legislation which shows exactly what must be included within a survey report. (HSG 264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide) We pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our asbestos survey reports contain everything you need to comply with the law and to help you with whatever your next step may be.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be in your asbestos survey report?
What Sort of Information will the report contain?
- General site and survey information
- Bulk analysis report / table
- Name and address of the laboratory
- The laboratory United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) number
- Dates bulk analysis was carried out
- Names and signatures of analysts
- Material assessments and required algorithm information
- Survey company information
- Surveyors information
- Details of who commissioned the survey
- The name and address of the premises surveyed
- The date of the report
- The date of the survey
- The purpose, aims and objectives of the survey
- A description of the areas included in the survey
- The survey method used
- Any variations or deviations from the method
- Exclusions and inaccessible areas
The report will contain a Site Assessment, what is that?
The report must contain Asbestos Material Assessments, what are they?
The material assessment is worked out as follows:
Product Type + Damage Extent + Surface Treatment + Asbestos Type + = Material Assessment
The report must contain Asbestos Material Data Sheets, what are they?
The report must contain any “No Access Areas or Restrictions”, what are they?
Survey reports must contain Plans, what should I expect?
Request an Asbestos Survey Quotation
If you would like a fast and free asbestos survey quotation, please complete the enquiry form below and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.