CareersDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Asbestos Removal Contracts Manager / Sales (Senior Commercial Manager)
£60k to 70k + uncapped bonus! Interested? Read on:
Do you have a proven sales record within the asbestos sector?
Do you have an existing client base?
Do you have proven leadership and management skills?
If the answer is YES to all of these then there is a big opportunity for YOU!
At Oracle we run our asbestos removal department very differently. Our Commercial Managers view projects, provide quotations, cost the project, and hand it across to another team for delivery. They then go onto their next sale or project costing / quotation. This is why we call these managers commercial rather than the normal title of Contracts Manager. The role on offer is to manage the existing commercial team already in position and doing very well.
The Company: Oracle Solutions
We have been in the asbestos and associated industries for more than 10 years. There is a team of more than 50 asbestos professionals which continues to grow month by month. Oracle are accredited, licenced and certified to the highest level. Those that run and manage the company are the team members that have helped build it. Every director and senior manager at Oracle have been promoted from within. That’s why we have the best team in the industry.
What we are looking for:
You must have –
- Experience in managing and leading large teams and having a large portfolio of clients.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience undertaking and supervising asbestos removal on various types and sizes of project.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience viewing and providing written quotations for asbestos removal to customers. Including a track record of accurate costing for projects, taking into consideration time, labour, materials, and equipment. A history on winning work on this basis ranging from £1000 to £500’000 and beyond in all aspects of asbestos removal types and techniques.
- Experience in a customer facing role with confidence in client meetings.
- Experienced in the compilation of written plans of work and risk assessments.
- They would be working closely with Quality department & an appreciation & working knowledge of Quality is desired.
- A good understanding and standard in the main Microsoft packages.
You will be tracked & assessed upon your ability to generate & convert leads. Our head office is in Kettering, Northamptonshire and our ideal candidate is within 1 hour of driving distance.
Dependent upon ability, experience, and what value you can bring to the company.
- £60-£70k per year
- Performance based Bonus scheme – uncapped
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Fully expensed vehicle or personal vehicle allowance – Your choice
- Plus, all the usual benefits, annual leave, pension etc
If you want to be part of this growing organisation, please send a short video explaining why you would be best suited for this position and what value your personal portfolio will bring into the business (2 minutes maximum). A CV is required and must detail all the minimum requirements, what you have done and for what organisation.