CareersDiscover the latest career opportunites at Oracle Solutions
Asbestos Removal Contracts Manager / Sales (Commercial Manager)
£45k to 50k + uncapped bonus! Interested? Read on:
At Oracle we run our asbestos removal department very differently. Our Commercial Managers view projects, provide quotations, cost the project and hand it across to another team for delivery. They then go onto their next sale or project costing / quotation. This is why we call these managers commercial rather than the normal title of Contracts Manager. The role on offer is to join another 5 commercial managers already in position and doing very well.
The Company: Oracle Solutions
We have been in the asbestos and associated industries for more than 10 years. There is a team of more than 50 asbestos professionals which continues to grow month by month. Oracle are accredited, licenced and certified to the highest level. Those that run and manage the company are the team members that have helped build it. Every director and senior manager at Oracle have been promoted from within. That’s why we have the best team in the industry.
What we are looking for:
You must have –
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience undertaking and supervising asbestos removal on various types and sizes of project.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience viewing and providing written quotations for asbestos removal to customers. Including a track record of accurate costing for projects, taking into consideration time, labour, materials and equipment. A history on winning work on this basis ranging from £1000 to £500’000 and beyond in all aspects of asbestos removal types and techniques.
- Experience in a customer facing role with confidence in client meetings.
- Experienced in the compilation of written plans of work and risk assessments.
- A good understanding and standard in the main Microsoft packages.
- A sales background and experience would be an advantage.
If the answer to is YES to all of these then there is a big opportunity for YOU!
Our head office is in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Dependent upon ability, experience and what value you can bring to the company.
- Pay £45,000 to £50,000 per year
- Performance based Bonus scheme – uncapped
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Fully expensed vehicle or personal vehicle allowance – Your choice
- Plus, all the usual benefits, annual leave, pension etc
If you want to know the details your starting package would be then send us your CV and we will send you the full details. A CV is required and must detail all of the minimum requirements, what you have done and for what organisation.