Oracle Solutions To Chair Asbestos Industry Update Seminar 2012
ATAC Asbestos Industry Update Seminar – 13th June 2012
Oracle Solutions Operations Director – Neil Munro is to chair this years ATaC seminar in Birmingham. This year’s series of seminars will be focussing on the various changes within the asbestos industry that have happened in the last 12 months and will be covering various pertinent industry specific topics. Neil said –
I am privileged to have been asked to chair this years ATaC Birmingham seminar. As part of the ATaC Management Committee I am passionate about raising the standards within the asbestos industry. ATaC is the UK’s leading association for asbestos testing and consultancy specialists and they have secured great knowledgeable speakers for these seminars.
Throughout the event there will be industry experts covering various current hot topics. To summarise each event will cover the following topics: –
- ATaC Review – Jonathan Francis – ATaC Chair & Riverside Environmental
- Asbestos in Soils – Rob Blackburn – Knights Research
- HSE Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 – Dr Martin Gibson – Health & Safety Executive
- UKAS Accreditation Updates – Jon Murthy/Frank Smith – United Kingdom Accreditation Service
- HSE Costs Recovery Scheme & other hot topics – Fiona Gill – DAC Beachcroft
- AIS – Asbestos in Schools – Michael Lees – Campaigner
- HSE 2011 Project – Jane Beckmann – Health & Safety Executive (Retail clients & undertaking asbestos removal during refurbs)
The days will be broken up into sections to allow amble time to take in all of the information being presented. There will be programmed breaks to ensure comfort for the delegates and allow time to mingle and network.
If you want to stay ahead on what’s current within the asbestos industry, book your seminar place today. Click on the link below and download a booking form.
[ilink style=”download” url=”http://oracleasbestos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Asbestos-Industry-Update-Seminars-2012.pdf”]Download[/ilink] Asbestos Industry Update Seminars 2012 Booking Form in PDF format.